Thursday, October 18, 2007

Week 7 Thing 17

I set up a Wiki through Sandbox, and I put a link to my Blog on the Favorites page. I got some help from a fellow 23 Thinger, when adding my Blog. Boy, some people can figure this stuff out so much better than me.

And that brings me to my Wiki I set up. I decided that a Wiki page about home improvement (not the show, the real thing) would be helpful. I figure that you could get the knowledge and help from others that have tackled a certain project. There could be a subject, and others could add their thoughts and opinions, or explain how they did something.

I feel a Wiki would be a good method for home improvement, because things change regularly and you want the most up to date information. It is also good to get the experience from others , and this is a way to do that easily. This Wiki would than be helpful to others working on the home.

This Thing was not too hard, but as with others it took some exploring, trying, and getting help. Just like most of the 23 Things. But that is the way we learn, isn't it.

No comments: