Monday, October 1, 2007

Week 5 Thing 10

Well I checked out the image generators and did have some fun. Put two items on my blog. The surfer dude and the M & M guy. I am not really a surfer, but, as it says underneath, I do love summer and like the beach. I have never even tried surfing, but I did like creating this character. I do need a wet suite when getting in the ocean since I am always so cold. I don't think anything would keep me warm, but I have been told a wet suite really would.

I had a good time with this thing. It was easy and was fun to add some different, graphic, elements to my blog to make it a little more interesting.

I looked at the Meez but the look of the characters you can make creeped me out, so I decided to pass on that one.

1 comment:

Nice Guy said...

Make more fun (or serious) graphics for your blog on www.CustomSignGenerator.com.