Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Week 5 Thing 11

Well, LibraryThing sure will be useful in our jobs. I think it is great how you can connect to others that read like you. It was also interesting to see how many others in the database read a particular title. I have some titles that I thought sure there would not be anyone else that had read the title, but more than I expected had.

It did take me a little while to learn how to navigate around in LibraryThing, but that is how it usually is with all these new databases, web sites, etc. I always need to just explore to get an idea of how they are set up and how to use them in the best or most helpful way.

I need to explore LibraryThing a little more but I like what I have seen so far, and here is my catalog:

http://www.librarything.com/catalog/jcurreri

No comments: