Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Week 5 Thing 12

Rollyo took some getting use to for me. I was a little confused by how to find sites, since I only knew of a few, but I figured it out with help from my very helpful colleagues.

I used home improvement as my subject. I enjoy home improvement and it would be nice to search within just sites dedicated to that subject alone. So I put some together, mostly from others that have a Rollyo for home improvement. My problem though is that I just keep wanting to know of the absolute best sites to add. I know this is probably a matter of preference and just exploring to find the best. I keep thinking I may miss that one site that will help with a particular project. Oh well that is just how life with the internet is. I think through use and seeing others I may be able to hone it to just what I need. And here is my Searchroll:

http://rollyo.com/jcurreri/home_help/

No comments: